Additional race information can be found at https://campdreamcatcher.org/get-involved/virtual-5k-1-mile-run/.
Camp Dreamcatcher is celebrating its 25th Anniversary this year! Please join us in raising funds to support our Therapeutic and Educational Camp Session for HIV/AIDS Impacted Youth. After registering for the event, participants can complete either the Virtual 5K Run/Walk or Virtual 1 Mile Run/Walk anywhere you would like and anytime between May 23rd - June 6th, 2021. Registration opens on April 5, 2021, and you can register up until 1:00 pm on June 6th.
Here's how it works:
- Pick your distance and register any time between April 6 and June 6.
- Join a team or create a new one! There will be a prize for largest team.
- Walk/Run your chosen distance any time between May 23 and June 6.
- Click HERE to enter your finish time.
- Take pictures and short videos to commemorate your walk/run, post them on your Facebook page and use the hashtag #catchingdreams5k.
Please consider adding an additional donation to your entry. Your donation will help us to continue to provide our year-round programs to HIV/AIDS impacted youth. All of our services are free and include therapeutic camp sessions, weekend retreats, mentoring programs, college scholarships, a holiday adopt-a-family program, and HIV/AIDS training, education and community outreach.
25 Years of Love
Check out this awesome medal that each participant will receive:
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.